Couples Retreat in Fiji: July 26-Aug 1, 2015
Join us July 26 – August 1, 2015!
Imagine the amazing sunsets…
Feeling the tropical air…
Looking out over the South Pacific…
Seeing the clear, turquoise water…
And finding intimacy and friendship in your relationship at this couples retreat in paradise.
There’s no place better than this tropical retreat, situated within a coconut plantation, encircled by lush rainforests at the edge of a stunning private lagoon to create a deeper connection with your partner.
Re-inspire the passion and romance in your relationship in this once-in-a-lifetime retreat presented by Master Trainer Dr. Tammy Nelson.
We live longer lives, well into our eighties now, and are expected to stay with the same person that we loved and desired in our twenties. There is no precedent in history for how to manage a relationship for this length of time and stay attracted to that same person.
How do we continue to desire someone when they have such a close and consistent presence in our lives for so many years? And stay monogamous, if that’s the rule we want to play by.
Reserve your spot with just a $500 deposit today by calling Marissa at 877-KOROSUN!
July 25 – August 1, 2015
In this retreat you will…
- Take a respite from the busyness of your daily lives and focus on nourishing your soul and revitalizing your relationship. You deserve it!
- Discover how to keep your relationship spicy and committed
- Learn more intimate ways of communicating that deepen relationships and draw you closer to your partner
- Find out how to heal a conflict in your relationship and solve problems while fostering respect and closeness
- Gain insights and understanding of your partner’s inner world
- Learn how to talk about sex with your partner in a safe and enjoyable way
- Increase feelings of love and attraction toward your partner
- Foster greater affection
- Learn how to resolve differences in a way that opens up new possibilities and creativity
- Discover how to generate newness and discovery in a long term relationship
- Bring playfulness and joyful participation back into your relationship
- Learn how to generate chemistry
- Create individual and relationship goals and intentions
- Design a future together that you want to live into and can make come true
Participants will look below the surface of their current relationship dynamics to see the unconscious “strategies” they are employing in their everyday relationships. These actions are producing the current conditions and results of their relationships. We’ll address them directly. With this discovery process, false beliefs and misunderstandings can be recognized and released.
Whether you are doing this to re-inspire or repair a relationship or if it is just “preventative maintenance” for the most significant relationship in your life this course is a must. Experience the romance in intimate and honest conversations.
Whether you are in a new relationship or have been married for years, this course will progress your relationship to deeper intimacy and greater joy. Having this experience together will generate great love, joy and passion in a beautifully conducive and safe environment.
Whether you are:
- Happily married
- Living together
- Exploring a new relationship
- Struggling in a relationship
- Losing hope
This experience is certain to build and strengthen your relationship and take your relationship to a better place.
This workshop delves into unique opportunities to advance your relationships into the future, to create a new monogamy — a vision of the relationship you have only dreamt about.
$3400 per couple price includes all taxes and*:
- Five Nights’ Accommodation at Koro Sun, a 4-Star Resort, in a Two Bedroom Bure (Raintree or Ocean View). Each couple will get their own private Bure (cottage).
- Transfers to and from the Savusavu Airport
- 3 gourmet meals a day at the highly acclaimed Koro Sun Resort restaurant, plus afternoon Tea
- Couples massage for one hour at the Rainforest Spa
- Waterfall excursion to Vatulele falls with village visit
- Guided snorkeling excursion
- Fruit basket in bure on arrival
- All non-motorized resort activities: See the list
*Price excludes airfare
Tammy Nelson, PhD
Tammy Nelson, PhD is a sex and relationship expert, author and international speaker. She is a world renowned expert in relationships, a psychotherapist in private practice, and speaks internationally on sexuality and human relationships. She is a Board Certified Sexologist, an AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, a Licensed Professional Counselor, and a Certified Imago Relationship therapist. She is the author of several books including, “What’s Eating You? A Workbook for Anorexia and Bulimia,” “Getting the Sex You Want; Shed Your Inhibitions and Reach New Heights of Passion Together, “ and the upcoming “The New Monogamy; Redefining Your Relationship After Infidelity.”
She has been a featured expert in Glamour Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post, Healthy Life Magazine, Shape, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Men’s Health UK, Twist Magazine, and a source in Time Magazine. She writes for the Huffington Post, YourTango.com, ThirdAge.com and several blogs on relationship issues as well as www.drtammynelson.com/blog and can be followed at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Getting-the-Sex-You-Want/
Dr Nelson is on the International Advisory Board of Sex Coach University as well as being a Master Faculty member, and she is the founder and primary faculty instructor for the Institute for Sexuality and Human Development, training professionals in the field of psychotherapy, sexuality and human development via Teleclasses and webinars offering cutting edge topics in the field of human relationships. Tammy gives workshops and Intensives for couples and trains psychotherapists around the world on global relational change.
To connect with Dr. Tammy Nelson or find more info go to DrTammyNelson.com
“Progress is impossible without change; and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
- George Bernard Shaw
Payment plans are available! Reserve your spot with just a $500 deposit today by calling Marissa at 877-KOROSUN.